JR and I are so excited for Saturday’s live stream! This post will get you ready to join us for the 500th lesson celebration.
Who & What
The live stream will feature JR and me on camera from my home office.
Here’s the agenda:
- Live stream of lesson 500, which will be about our favorite places in Chicago
- Special 500th lesson video, featuring Plain English listeners and members
- Announcement of the giveaway winners
- Champagne toast
Here is where you can watch the live stream:
- On YouTube at this link 👉https://youtu.be/I7XLEVRDceg
- In our Facebook group 👉 https://www.facebook.com/groups/plainenglish
- On PlainEnglish.com/500
We will also stream to our Instagram account. However, the Instagram feed will be cropped since most of the content will be horizontal. We recommend choosing one of the options above.
📅 The celebration is this Saturday, September 3.
⌚ The live stream will start at 8:00 a.m. Chicago time. Convert this to your time zone here.
Here’s the time in common time zones:
- Los Angeles: 6:00 a.m.
- Chicago / Mexico City / Bogota: 8:00 a.m.
- New York / Miami: 9:00 a.m.
- São Paulo: 10:00 a.m.
- London: 2:00 p.m.
- Paris / Rome / Berlin: 3:00 p.m.
- Istanbul: 4:00 p.m.
- New Delhi: 6:30 p.m.
- Jakarta: 8:00 p.m.
- Taipei – Hong Kong: 9:00 p.m.
- Tokyo: 10:00 p.m.
Add to your calendar
All the other details
That’s about it! If you miss the stream, you can watch the replay starting on Monday, from the web site at PlainEnglish.com/500 and you can listen on your normal podcast feed.
There will be no expression, transcript, how-to video or exercises for number 500. However, we’ll be back on our regular schedule for #501 on Thursday, September 8.
If you have questions about the stream, leave them in the comments below! I can’t wait to see you on Saturday!