There has never been a better time to learn English online. There are so many choices, ranging from individual tutors to online courses to apps and YouTube. How do you know which are the best ways for you practice your English?
In this webinar, Jeff and JR share the best online tools available–and they also tell you how you can decide which tools are right for you.
Who should attend
This webinar is good for you if:
- You are committed to learning English through practice
- You are generally good with technology and are open to new ideas
- You are trying to improve your English for work, leisure, study, family or travel
If you are just beginning in English, this webinar may not be for you. However, we do talk about some tools that are good for English learners with a little bit of experience.
What we’ll cover
In this webinar, we will talk about the following ways of learning English:
- Language-learning apps
- Audio programs like podcasts, YouTube channels, and English-learning audio courses
- One-on-one online lessons
- Native English material like TV shows, music and movies
- Online forums
- Mobile apps
- Fluency courses
We will talk about each one, listing the potential options, talking about the advantages and disadvantages for each method. At the end of the webinar, Jeff will share his recommended combination of tools for beginners, intermediate learners, and advanced learners.