Exercises for Lesson 256
Test your knowledge with the following exercises:
- Flash cards: Learn five vocabulary words from the lesson with a variety of learning methods.
- Recorder: Record yourself reading a passage and compare your voice to Jeff’s.
- Dictation: Listen to two sentences. Write what you hear and see how close you come.
- Missing words: Fill in the missing words in a paragraph from today’s lesson.
- Quiz: How much did you understand from today’s lesson?
Learn five words from today’s episode. Choose your favorite “study mode” in the bottom-right hand corner.