Get ready to make faster progress in English!
You’re about to join Plain English Plus+ as an annual member. Stay as long as you like and your price will never go up. By joining as an annual member, you’ll save 17% off the monthly price.
Frequently Asked Questions
You should join Plain English Plus+ if any of these are true:
- You’re already at an intermediate level of English
- You want to use English to advance your career, connect with friends and family, enjoy movies without subtitles, have better travel experiences, or simply if you like learning.
- You are comfortable with an independent learning style
- You already like Plain English podcast episodes and lessons
You should not join Plain English Plus+ if:
- You’re looking for one-on-one English classes
- You are a true beginner in English
- You’re looking for a quick fix to get “fluent” in a few weeks or months – sorry, we don’t make false promises.
However, if you’ve gotten this far, that probably doesn’t describe you.
Still not sure? Remember: if you’re not happy, we’ll refund your payment within the first month.
Great question! As soon as your payment is confirmed, we will:
- Introduce you to your new membership with a short video
- Invite you to introduce yourself to other members in our private discussion forum
- Send you a quick-start guide, showing you how to get started right away
- Send you some e-mails over your first few weeks with tips & tricks on how to use your new membership
- Take you to a brand-new Dashboard (home page) with details on how to join the next live call & a writing prompt from JR
If that sounds like a lot, don’t worry. You can go at your own pace.
Plain English Plus+ offers several ways to interact personally with the Plain English team. Here are a few ways:
- Get personal feedback. Write your own sentences practicing what you learn in Plain English. Jeff will personally reply with feedback.
- Join a conversation call. We have three live Zoom conversation calls per month. The calls include a small group of members, plus Jeff and (if you’re lucky!) JR.
- Ask any question in the forums. There’s a special members-only forum that allows you to ask any question in English. It can be about a lesson or anything else about English.
- Practice writing with the Question of the Week. Every week, JR publishes a discussion question. The purpose is to help you practice your writing. We provide some feedback and encouragement on your writing here, too.
Our membership does not include one-on-one calls or classes. However, we provide the support you need to make progress on our platform.
We want every member to be happy. If you’re not happy within 30 days of joining, simply send us an e-mail and request a refund.
Yes! You can cancel your payments any time. You can do this yourself right from your account page.
If you cancel your membership, you’ll have access until your currently billing cycle is complete (monthly or annual, depending on the membership plan you choose).
If you want to take a short break, you can pause your payments until you’re ready to join again.
Yes. We take payment via Stripe and PayPal, two internationally-recognized payment processors with the highest security standards.
We don’t personally hold your credit card data: only Stripe or PayPal will ever see your credit card number.
Plain English Plus+ has helped me develop my potential in English.Roberta C.Brazil