Use ‘-most’ as a suffix to a cardinal direction
Oops! It looks like you don't (yet!) have access to the Plain English video lessons
Learn to express complex ideas with our video lessons:
- New videos 2x/week, plus library of 100+ video lessons from past lessons
- All videos have subtitles in English so you can follow along
- Practice what you learn by writing your own examples and checking them against Jeff’s
- Dig deeper by practicing in the Plain English Plus+ forums
- Topics include: Time, Categorization, Comparisons, Logic, Quantities, Choice, Emphasis, Intentions, Suggestions & more!